Oh boy, one week is almost up. If you know me then you know that it's a small miracle that I have stuck to this! I am really good a rationalizing my way into anything I decide I want, especially food!
I feel better today. I am still stuffy, but not as bad. With all this water I am drinking I can't help but believe it is flushing my sinuses out too. I am hoping for another good night sleep and feeling even better tomorrow.
Today we went to the aboretum and had a picnic. It was really fun and I didn't mind all the chips, bread and cookies that everyone else was eating. (Ok I really wanted a cookie!)
I have had plenty of energy through this which is great. I know that I have reduced my caloric intake, but I think I needed that.
So tomorrow is the last day of what this plan calls the "prequel" which is supposedly prepping your liver and colon for what's next...
THE ONE DAY FAST. That will be interesting. It's only one day...but it falls on a Monday. I am sure it will be hard. I have put too much time and energy into this to quit now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment