

Jessica woke up this morning and said, "Bubba comes home today!" We were both pretty happy about it. If you didn't read my earlier post he has been at his first camp with our church this week. Now I know I sound a bit neurotic and I guess I am, but by yesterday I just needed that boy home. It was time.
Chris made a "Welcome Back Joshua" sign for us and we joined all the other excited parents outside of church standing in the heat, waiting for the buses. The first bus went by, 3rd grade girls, not what I was looking for, then the 3rd grade boys bus went by and sure enough my "mom radar" spotted that cute little kid easily through the tinted windows. He hopped off the bus with a big grin, looking a little older than when I left him on Thursday and hugged us all.
I love that kid!
4 comments:
That gave me chills! Did you smell his breath and check that he wore all of the underwear that you sent?
ha!! No! But he definately was responsible the ONLY thing that he didn't come home with was a pen!!
He had such a great time.
leray, you are such a sweet momma. so glad joshua had a great week at camp!! i reference your words often...from our talk at shawn and sim's. i really admire and appreciate you and chris. you two are amazing!
did you check for ticks?
Post a Comment