I am taking care of my neices for the next 3 nights while their parent are away on little getaway. See it works out well, I will put in my time this week and then Chris and I get to escape for a few nights too, while my sis watches my kids.
So I picked up the girls bright and early this morning. Leah is 3 and Morgan is 6. They were very excited and chatted the whole way home, I did my best to keep up considering I hadn't had my cup of coffee yet.
So these two cute critters have been affectionately named the "Texas Twister" and the "Texas Tornado" and I thought I would show you a little of their handy work. They work with speed and diligence, and leave a path of destruction wherever they hit. I think this might rank as a F4 or F5.
This is a before and after shot of Jessica's room, approx 20 minutes after touch down occurred.
Impressive. I am hoping that by the weeks end that the Red Cross will pitch in and help rebuild, or maybe FEMA will show up with a trailer, or even better the Texas Baptist Men will show up to help put it all together again.
3 comments:
WOW THAT ROOM!!! I assume the top picture is after the touch down of the tornado and her big twister. Organization can only last so long. Blogging is something I have never done and it is pretty cool. Although I won't stop emailing or calling - now one more way to keep in contact.
Here is a little known fact (by me anyway). Do you remember how our family always says "Was that trip necessary" when someone trips? I learned the other day that during WWII when gasoline was being rationed there was a bumper sticker that said that.
Love your Joshua Mom.
hee, hee. Fun for you!!
Mom, lets keep it straight, you like to say "was that trip necessary" but only after you finish laughing you head off at who ever fell or tripped! ha ha
Love you
L
Post a Comment