Today was our last full day at Horn Creek. They served a late breakfast to let everyone sleep in some, which we did!
After an amazing breakfast we joined in the organized family games they were having. It was just a bunch of easy games for us to play. It was really fun and Joshua and Jessica had a great time.
After that the kids rock climbed some more and played. Chris and I ran to the little nearby town to grab a sandwich and I found a charm for my bracelet. I got a bear charm, because all week we were told about a bear that likes to hang around camp. He busted into the laundry room one night and tore apart a vacuum cleaner to get at some honey nut cheerios that had been vacuumed up!!
That night was "banquet night. They served this wonderful meal and then we headed downstairs for our last service and they also served the Lord's Supper. It was a really sweet time for all the families and a wonderul way to end the week.
We all really enjoyed our week together, playing together and doing new things. I am ready to be home but will miss my mountain view and cool weather.
It's actually Saturday morning and we left VERY early (4 am) to get going. We are just outside of Amarillo. We will be back in Big D before long!
Thanks for enduring all my vacation pics!! More legit posts to come. I have many brewing in my mind! Come back for a visit sometime soon!
1 comment:
Glad to have you back!
Post a Comment