I just spent the night in Lubbock, Texas so you are probably thinking my title is saying I love Texas Tech!! NOPE!! No self respecting Aggie likes Texas Tech! What I am saying is I love TECHnology! Why you ask? It's because I am sitting in the front seat of my Dodge Caravan with a laptop in my lap (imagine that) and I am posting a new blog. Chris borrowed this cool little device that plugs into your USB drive and it picks up cell tower signals and you can be on the internet. I LOVE TECHNOLOGY! Now if we can just get a keyboard on the steering wheel I can drive, blog, and talk on the phone all at the same time. We are on our way to Colorado this morning. We just said bye to our sweet friends Keith and Laura that just moved to Lubbbock. Keith is now the music man for First Baptist Lubbock. Their house is beautiful and looks like it was built just for them. They seem to be adjusting well and my prayer is that they are happy, healthy, and have a smooth transition into the Fall. I miss them already. I hate goodbyes.
Ok so today is about a 7 hour drive on into Westcliffe, Colorado. I am so looking forward to watching my kids expressions when they see real MOUNTAINS!!! I will update if my little device gets a signal there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL! I thought you were referring to Georgia Tech when I first read the title (Clearly that wouldn't be your first thought since Texas Tech would come first. But I just recently graduated from there and am a GA girl so I got overly excited! lol).
And this USB business of internet in the car! GIRL! That is the LAST thing I would need! Heavens I'd be all over the place in the road! lol
Post a Comment