Saturday, August 11, 2007

Texas Thursday






I call this one Texas Thursday because all the things we did could have easily been done in Texas, but just a different type of scenery. We started out the day with a trail ride to this gorgeous scenic meadow where we hopped off our horses and had a picnic lunch.


That night at the camp was Western night. We all put our boots back on (well not Chris) and squeezed into our jeans. On a side note, I am not sure if I mentioned this but the food is AMAZING!!! Three meals a day all wonderful! All NOT cooked by me. I am eating my way through the week. Really!! Imagine Ms. Pacman, chomp chomp chomp that's me!!!


Ok so we all eat our picnic barbeque outside and later that night we head down to this indoor arena area for some square dancing. It must be pretty funny to watch me square dance since I have serious issues remembering my left from my right! We did that for a little while and then Chris and I sneaked away and went bowling at the rec center. That was fun, even though he beat the fiddle out of me.

1 comment:

JL said...

I now know why you and Bill get along so well. He, too, does not know his left from right. I knew when we got married he was going to reach for my right hand. : ) Would love to have seen you all square dance!