Wednesday, August 1, 2007

arg!!

I can't sleep!!! Don't you hate it when you can't sleep! Every once in a while the insomnia bug bites and I lay in bed til I get frustrated and then go ahead and just get up come out to the living room. I have no idea what time will show when I post this because it's usually not correct and I don't know how to fix that yet. Anyway, I woke up at 3am and laid there til 4 and now I am on the couch with the laptop reading blogs and the newspaper. I know I know there is a lot more productive things I could be doing, but I have insomnia AND laziness. Plus if I started to clean the house which is what I really need to be doing I would wake everyone up, wouldn't they be thrilled. I don't know why I can't sleep, maybe I am stressed about my really tough day tomorrow (actually today) of taking kids to the movies, out to lunch and a COSTCO run. Maybe I can't sleep because I was thinking about our Colorado trip. I am excited. In fact I must be super excited because apparently I have been asking Joshua a few too many times if he is excited. When I asked him about it last night he said, "Yes mom, I am excited, I already told you that" Oops :)

Ok well now it's 4:45, I guess I should try to go lay my head down and sleep, so "grumpy mom" doesn't rear her ugly head tomorrow! Good night, or good morning whichever you want.

Can someone come over and fix me breakfast...

1 comment:

Nat Pat said...

hey- you've been tagged. check out my blog to see what i'm talking about...maybe this will help those sleepless nights...