
Did you watch the Little League World Series? Probably not unless you have a 10 year old boy in your house like mine. We watched it and it was great. I love watching my own kid play baseball the most, but this is probably the next best kind of baseball to watch.
These guys are such cutie patooties and playing their hearts out. They are full so much energy and emotions. The best part is they aren't hardened and calloused by the world that they think they have to hide all those feelings, like the big boys on the diamond often do!
Each summer this game is really such an amazing glimpse of the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat side by side! I am happy the team from Georgia won it all, but I still felt sad and even got a little teary eyed when the camera showed the sweet team from Japan in tears.
Well, "Put me in coach, I'm ready to play, today"...
Joshua's baseball season is right around the corner and today definately got our baseball juices flowing again!
Play ball!!!
1 comment:
good luck at school tomorrow! hope it's a GREAT day.
Post a Comment