SO I got tagged by my friend Natalie. She follows the rules to a tee and was told she had to tag 8 people and she put me as one of them. It's fun to be handed a topic for your blog so I thought I would go ahead and do it. However I don't think I will be able to tag 8 people, I don't know 8 people and if I tag random blog people that I lurk at, then I will be found out.
The tag is to list facts/habits about myself:
1. I like every bed in my house to be made up and made up quickly. Chris fears that my obsessiveness with this will cause him to have the bed made up while he is still in it. Oh and I love laundry, really I do.
2. I burp. I burp ALOT. I burp often. It's a problem. It's also entertaining.
3. I HATE it when I have to get up yet Chris is still in bed. HATE IT! It's been this way since we were first married. I can't explain it, I should be happy for him when he has a moment to sleep in, nope, I just roll my eyes at his snoozing body and walk out, bitter.
4. I use to want to be a Doctor. Now I just pretend to be. I think I am getting my degree from Web-MD. Feel free to bring your symptoms to me, I will diagnos your ailment.
5. I LOVE school. Chris thinks this is the ultimate dork factor in me, but that's ok. It's true, I played school all the time when I was a little girl. I love libraries, cafeterias (not the food), desks, bulletin boards, kids, grading papers, etc. I LOVE school.
6. I am VERY competitive. In everything. I have even sunk so low as to try to stay on the treadmill at the gym longer than the fella that was on the treadmill next to me, he was irritating me because he was constantly looking over at my treadmill, I guess trying to see how far or how fast. Well buddy, I might not be going that fast but I am NOT getting off until you do! I had a good workout that day. When I was little and in the car I was always racing everyone else on the road. Of course if you passed me you were automatically disqualified. I like to win.
7. I was a lifeguard and can't swim. Yes folks that's the truth. The pool wasn't exactly safe when I was working! Well mostly I just can't swim the length of the pool freestyle, I can't figure out the breathing thing and then I kinda freak and have to stop and breathe. So if your drowning nearby no worries, I will get you. However, if you are across the pool then just hold on I will either slowly breaststroke over to you, or maybe backstroke, but then I might miss you altogether since I can't see where I am going. I had a nice tan though with that job!
8. I am a scaredy cat! It doesn't take much to make me jump and scream. I can even know you are hiding and about to jump out at me, but yet I will still be scared. My chilren and husband find this trait funny and use it to entertain themselves often!
OK so hopefully we can remain friends. Just think I kept alot of the deeper stranger stuff still underwraps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
like i said, i'm a rule follower.
way to go, as far as i know you're the first one to complete the list...i know you were hoping to be first, weren't you?
too funny. gave shawn an early morning laugh. i'll be sure and steer clear of any pool time with you.
you are a total goof, ya know.
oh my gosh! I love Web-MD too!!! haha... and I liked learning all this good stuff about cha!
you are so funny!!!!!!!!!
You forgot that you like to take turns laughing.
That's hilarious Adrienne!!! I was JUST telling Joshua about that "fun" game we use to play! Works everytime with you!
LOL! Cracking up about the lack of swimming abilities as a lifeguard!
You are too funny! I hope your love for school continues this year!
Post a Comment